You will notice a few changes when next you visit our cinemas. We have instituted new protocols per local/state & federal guidelines to help keep our employees, guests and communities safe.
- Per CDC recommendations, guests are asked to wear facemasks in all areas of the theatre except while seated in the auditorium eating.
- All employees will be wearing face masks and gloves
- Employees will be screened for COVID related symptoms before being allowed to start their shifts
- Signage is posted throughout the theatres reminding you to keep your space.
- Theatre seating will be scattered to maintain social distancing between parties
- Please use our auxiliary exits at the front of the auditoriums to help minimize traffic in the main lobby
- Soda & popcorn refills are temporarily suspended
- Acrylic shields will be used to maintain separation where 6ft cannot be achieved
- We’ve enhanced our cleaning procedures to include frequent cleaning of common touch points.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the theatre
We appreciate your patronage and patience, as together we navigate this new, temporary normal. We look forward to serving you soon!